Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I am so god tired of being called a racist. Every tv station & every newspaper saying our opposition to Obama has 'obvious racial overtones'. You know, because no one has ever objected to a president before, and now, out of the blue! Gee someone doesn't like him! It must be because he is BLACK! Of course! Because NO black people object to him. And the majority of opposition is white(of course most of the country is white...). So when I see men like Harry Alford(see blog 'I Love Pudding') who understand business and economics and just happen to be black, standing up for what they believe in instead of toeing racial lines, it makes me want to shout at the top of my lungs for someone to pay attention and call out the media for their reprehensible libel against non-racist conservatives.


No comments:

Post a Comment